Personal Financial Literacy for TEACHERS
Gain the confidence to be a teaching superhero for your STUDENTS ... and gain the wisdom to make better money decisions in your own life too!
If you teach or will be teaching personal financial literacy to students, this course is for you. Or maybe you just want to improve your own money management.
Free for teachers and educational administrators!
Personal financial literacy is increasingly being taught in schools and universities — this course will help prepare you to teach the subject to students.
- You will learn the subject matter in a fun and engaging way.
- You will gain the confidence to be a teaching superhero for your students.
- And, you will gain the wisdom to make better money decisions in your own life.
- You play the role of a student who will soon graduate from high school. Your path in life is your own. Make life and money decisions and directly experience up to 20 years of your financial future.
- Self directed — go at your own pace and learn what you need in just a few hours, or invest more time to perfect your skills.
Course includes 6-months free access to GoVenture LIFE & MONEY with the following resources:
- Highly-advanced training simulation for life and money
- Investing simulation (stocks, bonds, mutual funds, real estate, gold)
- Learning Guide (300-page reference)
- Online and Printable Activities
- Videos curated from the best of the Internet
You will have the support of our course-design team to answer your questions.
For over 20 years, our team has been designing experiential-learning resources for teachers and students. Our innovative programs are used by thousands of teachers in schools and universities around the world. Teachers, like you, have used our programs to impact the lives of over 1 million students.
Our goal is to unlock your teaching superpowers.
Our mission is to make learning fun and super-effective.
Our team has been designing educational games and simulations for over 20 years. Our educational programs and resources are used in thousands of schools, universities, and businesses around the world.
Over 1 million people of all ages have gained valuable life skills using our programs, including children, senior executives, people with special needs, inmates in prison, farmers in Africa, and every type of person in between.
We've designed software games and simulations, MMO role-playing games, board games, card games, ebooks, and more. All with a focus on making learning experiential, social, and gamified.